36 Powerful Affirmations for success for all the primary areas of your life
Harness positive thinking and translate your thoughts into words, overwriting limiting beliefs with powerful affirmations for success in your life.
What are positive and powerful affirmations? Affirmations are short positive statements that can help you focus on goals and can also be an invigorating way motivating you to challenge and overcome self-destructive and negative thoughts.
How does it work? Practising affirmations can be very simple. All you need to do is pick a positive expression and repeat it to yourself over and over. If you’ve never tried them before, the idea can seem a bit perverse. Telling yourself how incredible you are can seem somewhat odd.
But you can improve your self-esteem by incorporating positive affirmations into your everyday routine. That way, with a positive attitude, you can start your day and fall asleep at night on a positive thought. These feelings are going to become your truth over time and eventually change your life.
Most important areas of your life where powerful affirmations to success, will benefit you.
When practising affirmations do the following. Anticipate success and take action. Don’t let your negative side limit the phrases you create. Use whatever ideas work for you and motivate you. Choose an area of your life you want to change. Pick an affirmation that suits you.
Construct your affirmations beginning with “I” or “I am” and make them permanent. Write it down on something you will look at often and tell the negative committee that meets in your head to sit down a shut up, focus on your goal and go for it.
Below is a list of 6 primary areas of your life and affirmations you can use to boost your self-esteem and confidence and skyrocket your success.
1. Health and fitness affirmations will help you control a healthy life-style in what you eat, do and feel by honouring your body, beauty and strength.
- I believe in myself and serve my body like a temple.
- I am powerful and capable of great things
- I am resilient, strong, and courageous.
- I am healthy, joyful and love my body for all the incredible things it can do.
- I fully accept and love myself
- I love and care for my body and it cares for me.
2. Career. Practising positive career affirmations can help raise levels of optimism and happiness on how you approach your career.
- I deserve my ideal position of employment and will find it.
- I am confident in my self-worth.
- I have the skills and expertise to make the correct and best decisions for my career.
- I am great at what I do. I create exceptional results for my company.
- I am focused and passionate in achieving my goals and will be successful in my career.
- I have an exceptional capacity to attract the best projects and the best people to implement them because of my optimistic mental attitude.
3. Money. Financial affirmations can help you build a money mindset and wealth.
- I deserve to be paid for my skills, time and knowledge.
- I am wealthy in more ways than one. I control money, money does not control me.
- I am attracting opportunities into my life for making money.
- I have chosen to live a full and rich life. My mind is in tune with abundance-generating energies.
- I give myself permission to blossom and grow, becoming financially free.
- I have the ability and power to create success and build the wealth I desire.
4. Intimate relationship affirmations will help you to decide and declare what you want and prepare your mind and heart for positive action.
- I deserve a long-lasting, satisfying relationship giving my heart and ready to receive the heart of another.
- I attract good, loving and kind people into my life.
- I am whole within myself and my partner is whole within himself/herself showing each other deep passionate love.
- I am open to love in all forms.
- I set the pace and tone for love to convey itself.
- I am honest, trustworthy, truthful and grateful for the love in my life.
5. Affirmations for self-love and happiness. Self-love and affirmations can be the perfect remedy to create a happier life.
- I don’t have to be anyone but myself.
- I am more than just a body. I’m good with who I am and very happy with the version I’m growing into.
- I create my happiness by accepting every part of myself with unconditional love.
- I do not need to be fixed and I don’t need validation from others.
- I have the power to shape my ideal reality in creating the life I desire.
- I am constantly creating everything my heart desires and experiencing joy in everything I do.
6. Spiritual life affirmations are non-materialistic. They are mainly for the awakening of the soul.
- I create the perfect plan for my life by choosing the perfect thoughts.
- I am a loving, kind and forgiving person, in accordance with my spiritual nature.
- I am aligned with my higher purpose.
- I am a child of the universe a beautiful being of light.
- I breathe, am collected, calm, safe and everything is good in my world and nobody can disturb this peacefulness.
- I feel glorious, dynamic energy. I am active and alive and abundance flows freely through me.
In conclusion. To understand the power of your thoughts and words requires you to embrace a new level of accountability, just as you have had to do when evolving throughout your life through different stages of personal growth and development.
“This truly is a magical world, and the more you can open to the possibility of this magic, the more you’re able to experience it. Understand that whatever words you speak with a strong focus and intention do have an effect on the world around you”.