CTMA Qualifying Gala – 8th to 9th September – ENTRIES PLEASE
Rules (Dated 21st August)
- Heats will be swum fast to slow.
- Participation at the QUALIFYING galas, will be dependent on the swimmer being FULLY CAPITATED, having achieved 1 x Level 2 QT and have participated in a minimum of one (1)100m or 200m Individual Medley. The time for the 100m Individual Medley event must be official and be captured on the SSA National Database. The nominal purpose of this rule is to encourage younger swimmers not to specialise in specific strokes at too early an age as part our Long-Term Participant Development programme.
- Please note that the swimmers age is at the first day of the competition.
- All events will be swum as timed finals at these galas.
- Swimmers may enter 200 IM + 4 events
- NT’s will be accepted
- Custom times will not be allowed.
- Gala will take place over 2 days
- Session 1
- Session 2
- Session 3
- Session 4
- Age groups 13&u and 14&o.
- 200fly & 400IM – 11&o only.
- Events for Para swimmers – Any Para swimmer may compete at QUALIFYING galas. There are no QT’s.
- No relays will be swum at the qualifying galas.
Entries (close Sun 26th Aug at 9:00pm)
- Entries today (Sunday 26th August) please!
- Click here: https://goo.gl/forms/ZxstCZcfiLbBt2fx1
Please follow and like us: