Two-Step High Performance System (T-S HPS) – What is it?
What is the Two-Step High Performance System (T-S HPS©) ?
We have developed a tracking and feedback system which we use in conjunction with our USRPT (Ultra-Short Race-Pace Training) system.
There are two key elements to better performance:
- Better attendance at training: Attendance at training needs to be planned, consistent per week and balanced within a week. In addition, the 6-8 week period before a more important Championship gala is a crucial time to have regular, consistent and balanced attendance.
- More effort in training: How you train in each and every session ultimately adds up to how you will eventually swim in a gala. The equation is very simple. More effort in training = Better chance of having a good gala.
So how does Two-Step High Performance System (T-S HPS) aid this process?
- Register for the system Click Here
- Start looking at and improving your Attendance
- Start looking at and increasing your Effort
- Consider and implement the suggestions given to you as part of the Feedback given by your coach